Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Home I'm home

So I got home wed. They had to keep me an extra day due to my lungs collapsing and the meds they gave me made me really sick. Throwing up and having a cut open throat do not mix very well. My lungs are getting stronger everyday. I have also decided that pain meds are not for me. While I was in the hospital the nurse came in every hour to give me my shot of dilated (spelling?) its a strong pain med. I did not like the feeling of being druged to the point i was not awake most of the day. Dont get me wrong i was in a ton of pain but there are other ways to over come that.

On a better note:
Shawn being the man he is visited me every single day.
Friday: After Shawn left from visiting me my mom said she was going to the store. I decided that I should go with her and practice walking and being around people. Bad idea. I was stared at and one lady even said "I cant believe she did that to herself." I hate that I live in a world of judgemental people. I was walking slower then normal and one lady cut arond and then cut infront of me and stopped. I was feeling really weak and very uncomfortable. So we finished geting the stuff I needed for the week and went home.

Saturday:
Shawn and I went to my aunts house and we went over house stuff. We left and went back to Shawns and I rested for a few hours being startled awake and having a coughing attack. But it got better. Shawn,Scotty, Christie and I went to dinner at a new italian place by my house for dinner. Our hostest decided to put us at a table in the middle of other tables. It was a bit uncomfortable, I thought people were going to run into me or something. The food not great, I love olive garden way better. But it was a good night and I was glad to be out and feeling better.

Sunday:
My goal today was to bare my testimony so that I could try to walk up the stairs to the mic. I didnt fall!!! We stayed all three hours and even for break the fast. I'm in a lot of pain but with prayer and faith that the Lord will bring me many great blessings for attending church even in the pain I'm in I had to stay. I'm so thankful to be here and thankful for everyone that is helping me recover!

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

I'm so proud of you=) You are so strong!! I'm glad we were able to go out with you guys. Yeah I think like the heat and where we were seated just made me uncomforable. Anyway, i'm so glad you are getting better...soon we will be at disneyland =)