Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whats new???

So there has been so much going on and not enough time to write! Shawn and I are looking at houses, so exciting. I can't wait to have our own place that we can call our own. I can't wait to paint and decorate! But most of all I'm so excited to go through the temple. My friend Dani just went through yesterday and is getting married sat!!!

So on another note I have been reading the book, "P.S. I Love You." It is such a good book. It is about 500 pages and I have been reading for about 3 days and I am almost done! I can't wait to see the movie, I heard it is better then the book. Christie has dibbs on it next... but after that if anyone wants to borrow it let me know!.

So planning the wedding is comming along. Shawn has been so good. I told him it is as much his day as it is mine and that he could have whatever he wants. So he is picking the food and the entertainment and that leaves me to do decorations which is a piece of cake. He is so amazing! I cant wait to have him around all the time and to help me do everything.

No comments: