Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Been To Long!!!!


So Shawn and I are a month and 8 days away!!!




We are just getting all the palns ready and sending out invitations this week. I never thought about how stressful everything was going to be.




Shawn keeps coming up with ideas like not seeing me for 30 days before the wedding. He thinks it will make it that much more exciting... NOT SO MUCH! Another grand idea he has is to not kiss me for that long either. He is so cute.... but i knocked both of thoes ideas away and hes gotta see and kiss me! YaY for me.




Not much else is going on right now. Just trying to figure out what classes to take next semister and all that good stuff. Shawn has also decided to go back to school. So we will both be working full time and going to school full time.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi! Thank goodness for blogging. I sent Shawn our email. Let me know if he doesnt get it. Good luck with the wedding plans!

Stacy Thomas

Amanda said...

Good for you with knocking down his 30 day ideas! Boys are crazy.