Monday, July 7, 2008

1 month left

Boy does time fly by. I feel like it is going super fast, that scares me and makes me so happy. Scared because I want to make sure I have everything ready and happy because I get to be sealed to Shawn for time and all eternity. Something I have been waiting for for almost 3 years. Shawn and I have had a great 3 years and cant wait for many many more. We are having so much fun and cant wait for the party to come. I hope everyone else is as lucky as we are someday!

1 comment:

Palmyra said...

Hi!! We got your invitation this week, its beautiful. Thanks for letting us be a part of that special day, I love temple weddings, the spirit felt there is amazing. From what I've been told...it sounds like the reception is really gonna be a lot of fun as well. Caleb is invited to be part of Shawn's "live band" I've never heard of anything like that being done, so I'm dying to see how it will turn out! See ya this Saturday at your shower! How exciting!!