Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Giving Thanks

So Shawn and I are talking in church this Sunday! We are to speak on gratitude for the Savior and his sacrifice and on the restoration of the church. This has made me think of the things that I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful for Shawn. His understanding, love, humor, and just him as a whole.
I'm thankful for my crazy brothers and sisters that are disfunctional, but we will always be there for eachother.



My Parents. My mother that is a great person. She is so strong and can get through anything.
My daddy who gave all us kids a love for sports and outdoors.



I am very thankful for my nephew. He has held our family together. He is so smart and extremly funny. The kid is awesome and will grow up to be a great man. Because he is so darn cute I'll put up a few pictures of him.


I'm thankful for the church and everything it brings into my life.


I'm thankful for my country and for those that serve to keep us safe. Thanks buddy.

I'm thankful for life!

3 comments:

Anne said...

That was sweet Shannon. I'm excited for your talks on Sunday. Oh, and I listened to the video of Javi again and it totally sounds like he's saying I did it. It cracked me up. See you tommorrow!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Hi my love!!
I liked your post so much; I am going to steel your idea and post one like it on thanksgiving day! It sounds like you are doing well and loving life. So glad all is well with you guys. love you!!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Yo've been tagged! See my blog for details.