Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have been tagged!

So I have been TAGGED!!!! thanks Candi.

Tagged Part 1: Find the 4th picture from the 4th file: It is a picture of me hugging my nephew at my wedding.


Tagged part two: crazy 8's

1. 8 Shows I watch
Greys A
lincoln hights
greek

private practice

planet earth

blue planet

the new 90210

privleged

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants
olive garden, red robin, in-n-out, mimis cafe, dennys, i hop, bjs, cheesecake factory.

3. 8 Things That Happened Yesterday
woke up, brushed my teeth, went to moms, moved boxes into trucks, put stuff in storage, ate, took alli home, went to scott and christies.

4. 8 Things I'm Looking Forward Too
moving, work, waking up in the morning, church starting at 11, getting my hair trimed, christmas, my birthday, something new.

5. 8 Things On My Wish List
ipod, working for la county, a house of my own, a huge bed, a good christmas season, forever happy husband, shawn to take me to a movie i want to see, new glasses

6. 8 Things I Love
Shawn, blackie, my scriptures, heavenly father, family, reading, the law, coach

7. 8 Things I Can't Stand
smoking, smacking gums, spitting, throwing up, sneezing, shawns gas after indian food, rudeness, crying

People to Tag - Your IT!

christie, amanda smith, anne g, aly, jenn,

1 comment:

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

No problem Shannon!
You did a good job.
I liked reading your answers. The one about Shawn’s gas after eating Indian food made me laugh; because I was just thinking about how BAD Jon’s gas can be sometimes! =/
He is becoming lactose intolerant …milk is BAAAADDD FOR HIM!! I feel kind of bad for him sometimes.