Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Cire!!!

Happy Birthday Cire!!!




So this Sunday is the birthday of my nephew Cire. He is the most awesome child I know. He has blessed my families life in so many ways. He has brought us together and made us all understand that family is forever and not to hold grudges.
year old asks for that! her are a few pictures ofIm going to tell you about him. Cire is my sister Allison's son. They moved back to my parents home shortly after he was born. It was so much fun to have a growing baby in the house. He has grown into a VERY smart 5 year old so fast. I cant wait to see what his future has in store for him. I hope he has a great birthday. For his party he asked for an adult dinner party... what 5 him.

Here are some pictures of him. The first one is of him and his ice cream face, second one is of him helping papa fix his welder and the last one is him fixing my neckless at my wedding so you couldn't see my scar! He so great!!!!!

2 comments:

aLli beAn said...

awww my bubba he is so sweet.
our family is truly lucky to have my kid in it. I dont get how i created such a wonderful amzing little being... but im greatful each day for him.

this made me cry by the way

Palmyra said...

That is so sweet Shawnnon. I didn't see that scar so he must have done a pretty good job ;).
Its amazing what a child can do. My baby boy has also brought my side of the family closer together. I couldn't have ask for more. Changing subjects, I've tagged you on my blog.