Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

So we had a great christmas. Shawn had to work Christmas eve so I went to my families yearly dinner thing and came home before they started eating. Shawn and I both thought that his aunt had dinner that night also so we were going to go there. But it was not so we went to the store and had lunchables for dinner! I much rather would have stayed at my families and had yummy food but it worked out great. Christmas morning we got up and packed, we are moving this week and decided it was a good time to do it. Shawn gave me my gifts and I gave him his and then we headed to his aunts! My sister was also having a Christmas dinner so my brother picked me up from shawns aunts. Shawn stayed with his aunt and cousins and I went to hang out with Cire and my family. I made my way back to shawn and we had a good night.

The day after Christmas we went out to dinner with Scotty and Christie and had Olive Garden!!! We had some interesting conversations. Glow in the Dark things and all that good stuff. Shawn and Scotty are random and a bit weird. But we love them! We then went to thier house and played the Wii for a bit and now we are finishing moving. Ill post pictures when we are all moved! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and have a great new years.

1 comment:

Scott and Christie said...

So I fell asleep and don't remember anything after that just that when I woke up this morning I was like this sucks! hahaha Thanks for coming over!!