Friday, December 12, 2008

I've been tagged!
I was tagged by Palmyra Thompson! I'm supposed to write 6 random things about myself.

1. I am the worst speller in the world. In school growing up I could do every thing without having to study or even try except spelling. I was never taught how to sound words out so it was super tough. The dictionary is my best friend.

2. My goal in life is to be a judge. I want to be a LASD then a lawyer and in the end a judge. I want to be a crime solver and a good role model for my community.

3. I like to make up words and try to make people believe they are real. I like to mix words together and make them the new cool words. Yeah I know kinda weird.

4. I have always wanted my future child(ren) to have Irish names. Shawn and I both have strong Irish names and I think it would be totally cool. Id put them up but someone may steal them because they are so awesome.

5. The only time I remember my dreams is when someone in them died. The scary thing is when someone dies in my dreams they usually die in real life soon after. Kinda creepy.

6. I am so scared to cut my hair. I have this strange attachment to it or something. It has gotten long and I still can not bare to cut it. Thank goodness my hair is healthy and strong!

Tagged: Alli, Candy, Christie, Aly, Amanda Smith, Anne G.


The Rules:
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: http://calebnpalmyra.blogspot.com/
2. Post The Rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Palmyra said...

Ha ha, I hope you never have a dream about me, even if I don't die in it. Just in case ;)

Scott and Christie said...

I know one of your baby names...mwhahahahahahahahaha, I would not take it though, but I agree with the Irish names! I wanted Evelyn...it was on in an Irish movie lol but Scott said NO way.