Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its been awhile!

So Its been a really long time since my last post! Shawn notified me, so if he noticed then it really is true. Well we went on our once a year week long trip in early Sept. We talked the Fishers into going on a cruise with us!!! It was to Alaska and we had a blast. Here are some pictures.
Christie and I on a train ride in Skagway, Alaska
There was a random toilet on our way back to the ship!
This is in the Tracy Arm Fjord!
Christie and I being dorks
Shawn and his best fried the bear:)
Shawn and I in Juneau, Alaska
Sarah Palins house is the green roof one!
Formal night!




Other then this Shawn and I have been married a little over a year! We are doing ok. We both had a few health issues and are working to get those fixed. Shawn is doing better then I am at changing to get better. We are enjoying our new home and will post pictures as soon as we take some. Other then that we are just taking it day by day.

No comments: